Celebration!

We were married on December 11th, 1981 and are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary! It is good to look back and see all the things God has brought us through and Blessed us with!

Just got back from here...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!
may God bless you with even more years.

Momma Tammi said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful place to celebrate. Wishing you many more years to come.

Tammy Washburn said...

Thank you! There were newelyweds there too and we decided we were very happy to be on this side of 25 yrs and not on that side.

We never could get our vacations, jobs and schedules coordinated for the big trip to Colorado like we wanted, so we decided to take several smaller trips. We went to Helen, GA last month. This weekend's getaway was actually to a State Park believe it or not. Large rooms, all with lakeside balcony's; restaurant on the lake. Very peaceful and beautiful.
We'll plan a couple more smaller trips and then save Colorado for another year I guess.

Momma Tammi said...

Sounds like a great way to celebrate 25 years of marriage.

J Nowling said...

I missed checking your blog before tonight. Congratulations. 1981 was a good year to be married. 25 years to me was a MAJOR mile post. I wouldn't want to go back but I'm looking forward to the next 25 if the Lord tarries.

Tammy Washburn said...

Thanks All. We had a great time, even though I was still on crutches! Got to tour two victorian houses decorated for Christmas, downstairs only of course.