Pretty invitation. But PLEASE switch the order of your Guest Speakers. Sister Bishop's the REAL Guest Speaker--she's the preacher. I'm just the sidekick. I'm serious. You really need to switch the order. Please???
Well....I can change it on this blog, but I can't change the actual posters. I handed them out to the pastors already. I'm sorry.
Actually, Alabama Ladies know by experience that the order on the flyer means: Morning Speaker/Teacher: Sis. Smith, Afternoon Speaker: Sis. Bishop. Last Year it was: Sis. Bishop (because she was morning speaker) & Sis. Campbell (because she was the afternoon speaker). The year before that the WMB leader had two local teachers in the morning and Sis. Jackson in the afternoon.
I promise I will clarify everything during the District Conventions. Forgive me? :)
And you know....If I had Sis. Bishop's name first on the posters, she would be calling me to fuss at me too:) Since she LIVES in Alabama, she can get to me faster and whoop me! Ha! Tammy
Thank you...Thank you! I love Printmaster. If I could ship all ya'll down here I would. Our Ladies Day is kind of like a one day convention with Ladies only. For the past two years, we've have had men waiters serve the lunch to the ladies and they LOVE that. We haven't had a retreat in about 4 years and started having Ladies Day 3 years ago. I was hoping to get a retreat together this year, but all the ducks wouldn't line up.
So we're hoping to have a big Ladies Retreat / Day next Jan. at the lake my husband and I spent our anniversary at. The Ladies can either spend two nights in a hotel room with balcony overlooking the lake or just drive in for Saturday. The reason I hope to have it that way is because in the past we have 70+ in attendance at Ladies Day and under 40 in attendance at retreats (many older ladies just don't want to spend the night while the younger ones do). I'm praying we can get all this together.
I'm freezing down here. It will be about 28 degrees tonight, but at least it's dry. BRRRRRRRRRRR!
11 comments:
Pretty invitation. But PLEASE switch the order of your Guest Speakers. Sister Bishop's the REAL Guest Speaker--she's the preacher. I'm just the sidekick. I'm serious. You really need to switch the order. Please???
Well....I can change it on this blog, but I can't change the actual posters. I handed them out to the pastors already. I'm sorry.
Actually, Alabama Ladies know by experience that the order on the flyer means: Morning Speaker/Teacher: Sis. Smith, Afternoon Speaker: Sis. Bishop. Last Year it was: Sis. Bishop (because she was morning speaker) & Sis. Campbell (because she was the afternoon speaker). The year before that the WMB leader had two local teachers in the morning and Sis. Jackson in the afternoon.
I promise I will clarify everything during the District Conventions. Forgive me? :)
And you know....If I had Sis. Bishop's name first on the posters, she would be calling me to fuss at me too:) Since she LIVES in Alabama, she can get to me faster and whoop me! Ha!
Tammy
Thanks for the invitation. I wish I lived a bit closer.
Oh, thank you. I feel better. I think. I've been praying for some direction. I think the Lord's giving me some thoughts. I'm looking forward to it.
Beautiful invitation. Wish I could join you...since I can't, I'll be praying instead.
I love the invitation.
Thank you...Thank you! I love Printmaster. If I could ship all ya'll down here I would. Our Ladies Day is kind of like a one day convention with Ladies only. For the past two years, we've have had men waiters serve the lunch to the ladies and they LOVE that. We haven't had a retreat in about 4 years and started having Ladies Day 3 years ago. I was hoping to get a retreat together this year, but all the ducks wouldn't line up.
So we're hoping to have a big Ladies Retreat / Day next Jan. at the lake my husband and I spent our anniversary at. The Ladies can either spend two nights in a hotel room with balcony overlooking the lake or just drive in for Saturday. The reason I hope to have it that way is because in the past we have 70+ in attendance at Ladies Day and under 40 in attendance at retreats (many older ladies just don't want to spend the night while the younger ones do). I'm praying we can get all this together.
I'm freezing down here. It will be about 28 degrees tonight, but at least it's dry. BRRRRRRRRRRR!
It is 21 degrees at 10:00 A.M. which is why I am staying in the basement...too cold to be outside.
Post a Comment