A place for thots to land.
I love it! Is that a bookmark? If not...it should be.
You're right. We could print it out and make one. Got it off the internet.
That was cute! I thought that you had written cause you're really good at writing things! Hope you had a wonderful valentine's day!
why thank you, but I don't think I could have figured that one out myself. i've posted another one I've seen published somewhere in the next post.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it! Is that a bookmark? If not...it should be.
You're right. We could print it out and make one. Got it off the internet.
That was cute! I thought that you had written cause you're really good at writing things! Hope you had a wonderful valentine's day!
why thank you, but I don't think I could have figured that one out myself. i've posted another one I've seen published somewhere in the next post.
Post a Comment