It must be this time of year. Everything it seems has a June 1st deadline!!! Youth Camp Lesson deadline and I still have SS class to finish up, puppet show to write, gotta go buy bubbles, church picnic to coordinate, Evening Light article to send in and visit a church next week. arrrrrrggggggggggh!
Also there is a new post on Prayer Request Blog.
6 comments:
My deadline is June 20 for EVERYTHING! So...I still have a little wiggle room...however...for you...TIME'S UP! ~hee hee~ How's that for encouragement? ~giggle~ Come on, you know it is either laugh or cry and laughter beats crying any day of the week. Seriously though, I hope that you get it all accomplished with a minimum of stress.
I wasn't in the room when my hubby took the phone call from the S.O. and my "nooooooooooooooooooooo" came too late....he had already hung up! Ha!!
June 20th....that's exactly one week before family camp....I'm sure I'll have a few more projects to get done by then........
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
He fills my heart with laughter
and I say Ha Ha!
He fills my heart with laughter and I say Ha Ha!
He fills my heart with laughter and I say Ha Ha!
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
NOW Everybody SING!!!
ha, ha, ha, ha,ha,ha ha and I say ha,ha!
ha, ha, ha, ha,ha,ha ha and I say ha,ha!
ha, ha, ha, ha,ha,ha ha and I say ha,ha!
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
hahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah :) okay I'm done now :)
I finally finished out convention program and then realized that we printed it with at least two mistakes that I didn't catch. They are not to major, but I am hope that is all the mistakes in the program.
I know! It seems that no matter how many times you read over something, you can never catch all the mistakes!!
I have the regional financial report, the regional paper, two convention programs and a Sunday School boost to prepare by the 20th. The first convention is the 22nd and we are hitting the road again in a couple hours. Did someone reserve a padded room and a straight jacket in my size? *she mutters to herself as she walks away staring blankly at what is in front of her* HA!
We'll get it done. *wink* God will help us!
I want a room with butterflies on the wall! HA!
Post a Comment