Here is the update from her mother:
Audrey's cardiologist called me today with her holter monitor results. He said that she is borderline for a pacemaker now but he wants her to get a little bit bigger first. He wants us to do another holter monitor in 6 months. I'm not sure what they'll do if she stays the same, but I know they'll want to put a pacemaker in if she gets worse. We are shocked. We didn't know it would be this soon. Please pray.
4 comments:
We will be praying. I will request prayer tonight at revival.
Do you know how Audrey is doing? We have been praying for her.
Her mom reads this blog. Audrey is a sweet, happy little three year old who is unaware of her parent's worry. The docs will check her again in 6 months because she is too young for that kind of surgery. However, we know the Creator of Audrey and that he can heal her long before the next tests. Thanks for your prayers and keep praying.
Thanks to everyone that is praying for her. Please continue. I keep hoping when I take her pulse that it will be normal. It hasn't happened yet but it will. She's a happy active 3 year old right now. She just gets tired more easily than she should. It really means a lot for people who don't know her to be praying for her. It means more than you know. Thank You.
Emily W.
Post a Comment