9 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

So am I. Hope you are enjoying your's as much as I am enjoying mine.

Vicki Smith said...

You're not done vacationing YET?!?!?

Tammy Washburn said...

Well, not officially on vacation yet....but very busy and very stressed. As if Christmas, the prospect of a job loss/moving to Kansas City scare and then a wedding didn't stress us out enough already. (He's keeping his job / will work at home within the year and the newlyweds are estactically happy)...We're now spending almost every evening and weekends looking for a new house. (we must be the only people who shop for houses after dark!) However looking for a house makes us worry too much and lose sleep. We'll be going to California next week for business and extend the stay to see some redwoods :)....then all the Dist. Conventions start end of Jan and go all through Feb (and as state workers, gotta go to all of them.) So I'm be too tired, too busy and too stressed to blog so I've declared myself on vacation from something. Ha! :)

Vicki Smith said...

Newlyweds??? Are they ALREADY married? Did I miss something? (Duh, it wouldn't be the FIRST time!)

Tammy Washburn said...

Engaged in early Oct, married 4 days before Christmas. The family of each got to attend the elopement. She has always disliked weddings. That's why we're strangling them in the pix below.

Vicki Smith said...

Oh my goodness! I thought you were strangling them just because they got engaged . . . I had no idea it was already a done deal! Wow. Your family sure does move fast when it comes to weddings!

They're much too giddy to realize it, or care, this year but next year when it comes anniversary time they're gonna think, "Well, THAT was a dumb time to get married!!!" At least that's what we've done the past 34 years. :p

All this other stuff and now you're MOVING? See, it's living that kind of life that gives a person either a glorious shining head of white hair or a glorious shining BALD head! HA! Hang in there. This,too, shall pass.

Tammy Washburn said...

I blame the "romance of elopement" on my parents. I told them "SEE what you have done!!!!. Mom & Dad "half-eloped" and all the grandkids must have thought that was just "grand". My sister and Tami at least talked Heather and Jeremy out of it. Mike and I wasn't so lucky. I told them they would totally REGRET the Christmas Anniversary, but all I got was a "bruised forehead from banging my head against the wall".

I already have the white hair, let's hope it doesn't FALL OUT too!!!!!

I've decided that if my kids get a new life and new digs, I will too! Ha!

Momma Tammi said...

Ahem...I didn't have to talk Jeremy and Heather out of it. Long ago...I informed both of my sons that if they eloped, they would die because I would kill them. Jeremy knows to take his momma at her word and HE talked Heather out of eloping because he knew that it would break my heart. I must give credit where it is due and Jeremy gets it for this...not me.

So...how's the vacation going? Feeling rested yet?

Tammy Washburn said...

Yeah for Jeremy!!!! He's a good boy.

Nope, not feeling rested yet. California next weekend. 4 Dist. Coventions after that. Won't get rest until......?????