We asked a man who lived in California if there was scenery on the way to Sequioia State Park and he said "well, it's pretty once you get there". So the following pictures must be the " not pretty" areas in his mind :)
Mike & I were actually glued to the windows because the scenery changed every hour. We thought the unusual hills outside of L.A. were pretty before we even left. The following pictures are some scenery which we thought was pretty. Although those who live in Alaska, Washington and Colorado will find these rather boring I'm sure!!!....This flat-lander Texas girl and "mole-hills" Alabama boy thought it was great! The pix are in reverse order.
2 comments:
Beautiful! I saw on the news tonight that Tejon Pass got some seriously ugly weather...glad you got home before it showed up.
I saw that! We got in and out between two storms. Great weekend.
Post a Comment