74 words
Visited and boosted at RedBay church and then decided to drop by and visit the Somerville church. (Russellville, unfortunately had a death in the family, so I don't think they had services last night and Mouton started later and we needed to get on home at a decent hour that night.) Had great services. At RedBay, the Spirit of the Lord was very strong and I told them that I had hoped that they could have reported in the Evening Light that the Lord moved so much that the Washburn's couldn't even boost! Alas, not so. At Somerville, we got to listen to a really great message and one of the members recieved the Holy Ghost. Had a good day.
8 comments:
Where did you find the typing test? I did better than I thought...91 wmp with 11 mistakes therefore, the accurate wpm is really 80. I could probably type faster if I were to cut off my fingernails...they get in the way. ~smile~
Sounds like you had a great day boosting. Glad that everyone was so blessed by the presence of God.
On somebody's blog that I probably got off your blog list....:)
I don't type a lot of letters anymore. I used to type transcriptions and could go pretty fast, but now it just stuff here and there, nothing that needs speed. However, mine was ONE mistake ;) :) Ha!
I did 85 with 1 mistake. Amazing! Wait till I tell Brother Smith! HA! I typed 74 wpm in high school, but haven't taken a typing test since then. I graduated in 1974!
Just before the church separation in 1993 Brother Smith was figuring he was going to get the axe from the COGOP and was looking into some other sort of employment to help us out. They were hiring school bus drivers, but for some reason they asked him to take a typing test. I think he was a blazing 28 wpm typer, or maybe it was 32. HA! We laughed and LAUGHED about it. He asked to re-take the test and did even worse the second time. Since then he's had a LOT more practice so I'm certain he would do better. A score of 54 wpm was required to be hired. It's okay . . . when he DID get the boot and was dismissed from the COGOP, that very month for the first time in our LIVES we received "the limit" and continued to receive the limit for several years after that until we went "full time" in the Overseer work. God provided and Brother Smith didn't need to score a 54 wpm in order for the Lord to provide for all of our needs, and THEN SOME! :-D
Haha! That's crazy to have to type to drive a bus! Hopefully not at the same time! Thankfully, he didn't have to give up the ministry to become a typist.....ya'll could have s-t-a-r-v-e-d.
You probably got it off Heather's blog. That is where I saw it at. I took it and typed 79 words per minute with one mistake. I haven't taken a typing test in a long time. When I graduated from High School I was typing over 90 words a minute. I'm going to take it again. I know what you mean about the fingernails, my problem wasn't the fingernails our keyboard is sticking really bad. I think it is about time for a new keyboard. The kids even get upset over it sticking.
I just did the typing test again. This time I typed 87 words a minute with only one mistake. I used to always love taking tests like this in typing class. I need to pick my speed back up.
I typed 89 wpm with one mistake. It's been years since I've taken any type of typing test. I was glad there were no numbers :) :)
The wpm would have been drastically cut down I'm sure. I do fine with numbers in the calculator sense... but not when they are interspersed with words. Hope you don't mind... I put the link on my blogsite also. My nieces will enjoy it.
I obviously have to work on my typing speed :)
I took the typing test on another person's blog that I have never met and brought it back here, so of course you can put it on yours. I went back and checked and her name is Heather (Thanks Pam). In case you stumble onto my blog also...Hi Heather!... :)
Post a Comment