Ladies Day Pictures

Click on LADIES DAY PICTURES to see ALL of pictures:

Sorry, I didn't get more. It's hard to be photographer when you are in charge.

Here are some to view now.





INTO HIS HARVEST…….

WELCOME

WORSHIP

AMAZING GRACE - SIGNING SONG

OUR SICK WORLD SKIT

SPEAKER: INTECESSORY PRAYER FOR THE NATIONS
Congregational season of prayer for the nations.

WITNESSING CLASS: Top Ten Reason's Christian Don't Witness & Mythbusters

DISMISS TO LUNCHEON

BIBLICAL BEDTIME STORY SKIT

SLIDE SHOW OF MISSIONS TRIPS AND CONVENTIONS FROM CHURCH WEBSITE (Thank You for Giving to The Lord)

PREVAILING PRAYER FOR THE CHURCH OF GOD AND LEADERSHIP
Congregational season of prayer for all church leadership
(Please take pictures from tables of all church Leadership and place in your Bible to pray over every day)

WORSHIP CHORUSES

BACK TO AUDITORIUM

PERSISTANT PRAYER & FASTING FOR OUR FAMILIES

IMPORTANCE OF PRAYER SKIT

GUEST SPEAKER: SIS. BETTY BISHOP

PRAYER LINE - PRAYER FOR PERSONAL NEEDS AND EACH OTHER

SPECIAL CLOSING SONG: I CAN PRAY

7 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

THANK YOU once again! The pictures are beautiful. You do such a great job of decorating and making things special. And thank you for the Picasa Web show! I hate going to Ringo because of the gross advertising I've seen. As soon as I see something inappropriate I close down Ringo and don't finish viewing the pictures I'd like to see. But Picasa is a nice, wholesome way to view pictures online. Good job!

Momma Tammi said...

The centerpieces turned out great. You do an excellent job of decorating and I can only imagine how blessed each one was to participate in the Ladies' Day.

Tammy Washburn said...

Thank you,
Well, it's easy to stab flags & crosses into flower pots that are already put together and hang a few flags from the ceiling! Ha!

But I only seem to decorate well at church then, because I don't seem to "have it" at home! Lot's of empty walls. (I hate putting nail holes in sheet rock. )

Sis. Smith,
Blogger uses Picassa and it's seems to be easier. I was confused though, I have not seen any ads on the Ringo account that I do have (I rarely go there) and figured I must not have paid any attention; I only look at pictures and then leave.

So, I went back and looked again...there aren't any ads on my Ringo page, which is a good thing! I must have stuff blocked or something (?). I probably should move whatever I have over to Picassa, since it's easier.

Vicki Smith said...

I haven't been to Ringo for a couple of years. The time I went I saw some pretty offensive stuff. I used to have a free web site where I posted pictures for friends to see, but the ads on there were gross, as Momma Tammi's husband pointed out one time. I did away with the site and never went back. Maybe Ringo's changed how they operate?

Tammy Washburn said...

Hopefully. But then I'm hardly ever on it. I'll occasionally get an email that says one of my 5 friends (just family) has put a new picture on it. I look at the picture and then get off. Maybe I don't get on it enough for them to put ads? :) Waste of time for them? If Picassa is better, I'll just go over there and be done with it....as soon as I figure out how to move pictures over :)

Emily W said...

You took all your pictures while I was in the restroom! LOL
I really was at Ladies Day, everybody! Hahahaha

Emily

Tammy Washburn said...

Ha! You were missing and some of the younger girls. I didn't get one of myself, or anybody actually eating at those decorated tables. I didn't remember about my camera until right before we went back to the sanctuary to hear Sis. Bishop preach.