Back to the Point of my Blog

For a while now....I've strayed from the original intent of my blog....which was created to be a devotional blog....so I've decided to get back to my roots. But instead of loooooong drawn out.... study laden topics...which I love to do......I've decided to try my hand at those short and sweet, to the point kind...like you find in those monthly "guidepost" type books that come to my mother-in-law's house. Don't know the name of the one she receives (not guidepost).....but I was reading it and was bored out of my gourd!!!!! Oh well. Hopefully I won't bore myself or you.

I think I will begin with devotions on women in the Bible. I know it's been done...but I haven't read those....so maybe I'll come up with something different from MY own point of view.

Unfortunately I'm not sure that I'm very good with women's topics....probably because I'm not a dressy, lacey, tea-party, "girly girl". I didn't play with baby dolls as a kid.

My BARBIES were always trapped in the mountains in the barbie motor home in snow storms....while rescue teams coordinated their rescues from the barbie play house. Only because my cowboy "wanna be" barbie sacrificed herself to trudge through the snowstorm to find rescue.... while the stranded survived soley on the last few "pickles and olives" found in the barbie motorhome kitchen.....were they saved just in time! My mom could never keep enough pickles and olives in her fridge for some reason ; ) : )

So if I get tired of women's topics...I'll switch to adventures!!!!!! ;) :) Ha!

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

You crack me up! Looking forward to your new devotionals.