Are you okay? I'll be praying. Would you pray for Larissa. Someone that she loves dearly has passed away and she cannot go back to Canada for the funeral and is having a very difficult time not being able to be with her Canadian family. When she broke down in church tonight, it broke my heart to see her hurting so badly.
Poor Larissa. It's so hard when you move so far away from your own family. Praying for her.
Thanks for ya'll prayers. Laid around on the couch all day Sunday with my Tens unit on. Have made an appearance at work this morning...but will probably go to my chiropractor (who is closer to my job than my house) and then go visit my son's apartment to lay down some more until Mike gets off work.
Ouch i will be praying for you. I use that tens unit some time as well. Just don't turn it all the way up :) What kind of back problem do you have? Is it something that just happened or have you had problems for a while, do you know what is wrong? Just being someone that has dealt with this for 7 years I can understand.
I can usually hit #10 on my tens unit. Swayed lower back with age deteriation and weak hip. I've had trouble for a long time.
Final straw was when I was 41 and jumped in a moon walk at church with the kids 5 years ago in November. I crawled out and joked about maybe having to go into a healing line. Two days later on my job, I couldn't move and found an emergency chiropractor. Two weeks later...happened again.
I've been seeing chiropractor for 5 years now. Have been only going every 3-4 months lately for a tune up...but guess extended travelling and other things caused it to flare up again. No slipped or bulging discs.
My chiropractor keeps me walking. Have joked with my hubby...that if anything happens to him...I'm going to a chiro convention to find me a widower :):) Ha!
5 comments:
We are praying for you Sis. Tammy.
Are you okay? I'll be praying. Would you pray for Larissa. Someone that she loves dearly has passed away and she cannot go back to Canada for the funeral and is having a very difficult time not being able to be with her Canadian family. When she broke down in church tonight, it broke my heart to see her hurting so badly.
Poor Larissa. It's so hard when you move so far away from your own family. Praying for her.
Thanks for ya'll prayers. Laid around on the couch all day Sunday with my Tens unit on. Have made an appearance at work this morning...but will probably go to my chiropractor (who is closer to my job than my house) and then go visit my son's apartment to lay down some more until Mike gets off work.
Ouch i will be praying for you. I use that tens unit some time as well. Just don't turn it all the way up :)
What kind of back problem do you have? Is it something that just happened or have you had problems for a while, do you know what is wrong? Just being someone that has dealt with this for 7 years I can understand.
God bless
I can usually hit #10 on my tens unit. Swayed lower back with age deteriation and weak hip. I've had trouble for a long time.
Final straw was when I was 41 and jumped in a moon walk at church with the kids 5 years ago in November. I crawled out and joked about maybe having to go into a healing line. Two days later on my job, I couldn't move and found an emergency chiropractor. Two weeks later...happened again.
I've been seeing chiropractor for 5 years now. Have been only going every 3-4 months lately for a tune up...but guess extended travelling and other things caused it to flare up again. No slipped or bulging discs.
My chiropractor keeps me walking. Have joked with my hubby...that if anything happens to him...I'm going to a chiro convention to find me a widower :):) Ha!
Post a Comment