ooooooooh, they're so cute! --Both pictures. I LOVE the one of your folks--that's really good, and looks like one that will be cherished for years to come (should the Lord tarry, and I personally hope He does not!).
So, when are you going to DC? I'm DYING to go back to see the Museum of American Heritage, plus a lot of other stuff we didn't get to see when we went.
5 comments:
ooooooooh, they're so cute! --Both pictures. I LOVE the one of your folks--that's really good, and looks like one that will be cherished for years to come (should the Lord tarry, and I personally hope He does not!).
Great pictures! Happy New Year!
So, when are you going to DC? I'm DYING to go back to see the Museum of American Heritage, plus a lot of other stuff we didn't get to see when we went.
Fly in to Baltimore Jan. 22...Mike does training class on the 23 in Fairfax, VA and tour D.C. 24m 25..fly home 26th.
Just miss the Innaugaral! ;)
Fly in to Baltimore Jan. 22...Mike does training class on the 23 in Fairfax, VA and tour D.C. 24m 25..fly home 26th.
Just miss the Innaugaral! ;)
Post a Comment