A place for thots to land.
Happy Anniversary to the lovebirds!
Okay......I just got caught up on your post.Happy Anniversary Alana and Christ.The program looked beautiful, and I'll agree 65 is just wrong on Christmas. It is suppose to be in the 50's here and that is just wrong. Loved the sofa.The candy bags looked yummy.....Ummm......I'm forgetting something....I can feel it.........I'll remember it in my sleep.
Thank ya.Alaena lives in Texas now...but she reads my blog.
I figured she did which is why I left it! If not...surely mom would tell her, right???????? ~grin~
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary to the lovebirds!
Okay......I just got caught up on your post.
Happy Anniversary Alana and Christ.
The program looked beautiful, and I'll agree 65 is just wrong on Christmas. It is suppose to be in the 50's here and that is just wrong.
Loved the sofa.
The candy bags looked yummy.....
Ummm......I'm forgetting something....I can feel it.........
I'll remember it in my sleep.
Thank ya.
Alaena lives in Texas now...but she reads my blog.
I figured she did which is why I left it! If not...surely mom would tell her, right???????? ~grin~
Post a Comment