Tasty Deserts

I made up my own Chocolate Chip Dip. I served it twice and everyone likes it.

1/2 bar (4oz) cream cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 brown sugar
1 jar (7-8 oz.)Marshmallow Cream
1 tub (small) Cool Whip
3/4 bag of Mini Chocolate Chips (reserve rest to sprinkle on top with Garnish).

Soften cream cheese. Mix with powdered sugar and brown sugar. Mix in Marshmallow cream and then Cool Whip and chocolate chips.

Serve with Anna's Ginger Thins (I get them at our WinnDixi or Bruno's grocery store in the imported cookie section) or graham crackers(cinn./choc./regular)


Where to find in your state:
http://www.annasthins.ca/pages/consumer.htm
http://www.annasthins.ca/

Another Ginger Thin you can order...which are even better. A client sends them to our office every year. Yumm!
http://www.hanescookies.com/hanes_cs/moraviancookies.asp


---------------------------------

I tasted the best Pumpkin Bread I've ever eaten at a brunch last week. I got the recipe from the cook. So moist.

5 eggs
1 1/4 c. oil
1 (16 0z) can pumpkin
2 c. sugar
2 c. plain flour
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 boxes coconut pie filling (NOT instant)
1 c. pecans (optional)

Mix in order listed and mix well. Pour into 3 load pans. Bake 50 minutes @ 325 degrees.

In the weather forecast department:

Monday 36° F 27° F (yep...too cold...let's start getting back to the warmer weather!)
Tuesday 52° F 50° F
Wednesday 68° F 50° F
Thursday 65° F 52° F
Friday 70° F 56° F

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

65 degrees on Christmas?! That is just wrong! Come join us and experience a high of 30. ~hee hee~

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Tammy Washburn said...

I'll visit you in the summer!!!! July 4 would probably be nice. :)

I'm painting some rooms during the Christmas the weekend after Christmas...so it will be juuuuust right.