Will be going on quick (very quick) run back to Texas this weekend to move the rest of Lae and her stuff there. Her husband is already working there. She had to tie up loose ends here first.

I'm not sure if I will have time to put up a tree this year. We'll see. Won't be until the weekend after next any way if I do.

Mike and I are deciding:
1. Spend Christmas at home with Dustin
2. If Dustin decides to go to Texas for Christmas, then Mike & I may go out of town for Christmas (Gatlinburg or somewhere since we won't be making another trip to TX.)
3. Spend the Christmas and New Year's 4 day Weekends painting and fixing up house to sell. I'm more than ready to move.

4 comments:

Washington Okie said...

Tammy,

Did you say you were selling the house to move to WASHINGTON, close to SEDRO WOOLLEY???????

Tell Mike I could help him keep you out of trouble :).

Momma Tammi said...

Oh my word! I cannot believe he actually posted a comment and then to leave THAT comment! Besides that...he and Mike would have their hands full trying to keep us BOTH out of trouble! ~hee hee~ But...it would be fun!!!!

Have a safe trip and hug your parents for me.

Tammy Washburn said...

hahahahahahaha! Keeping me and your wife "in line" together might prove to be an impossible task!

I'd love to live close by ya'll...but YA'LL would need to move South of the Mason Dixon line in the land of sweet tea and no snow....

However, if we were to be forced in the future to do Kansas City, MO (unfortunately NOT below the Mason Dixon Line, has snow and no sweet tea) :( :( ...ya'll are from OK...so you could start a mission in KC and we would be your first members...and ya'll would be closer to home. There ya go! All figured out.

So for now....I guess we'll just stay put here in Dixie.

Vicki Smith said...

Back to the Christmas discussion--option #4 would be to come spend the day with us. We're hosting orphans who have no other family to be with on the holiday. :-)