There was an unusual hallway for the hotel area.
Back of lodge, with plenty of mulit-level deck area. A wedding was fixing to start on the bottom one and later a prom was on the upper level.
We went "hiking" a little and saw a little cave.
Which did go quite a ways into the hill, but was only this high...
Below, a stream coming out of the rocks.
With a little footbridge over it.
I think this is a Bridal Veil bush or something to that effect. I may be wrong.
Dogwoods were still in bloom up here.
The local Elders Church of God was having a fishing tournament. I laughed and said, that "we" could probably only dig up 2 bass boats for our entire state! These boats were the ones who caught something I suppose. The other side of the building had 30+ boats in the parking lot of those who probably didn't.
4 comments:
Very pretty pictures. Sorry about the flat pillow...that's why I always travel with mine packed in my suitcase. ~grin~ Great lodge though...I like that style too.
Mike talked me into leaving it and my "noise maker of white noise" behind. So between the hours of 3am to 5am...while lying on a hard pillow and listening to him snore...I had dire and evil thots. :0 ;)
I WANT YOUR CAMERA!!!!! The pic on your header is beautiful!
Girl, I never travel anywhere without my buckwheat pillow!! I may forget a number of other items but gotta have the pillow.
Nikon CoolPix L18
at Sam's $118 (?)
We grabbed it right before AZ vacation.
It doesn't take as good of pix as I would like inside though and the off button is right next to the pix button. But overall a great little camera for under $150. I'm happy with it.
Post a Comment