The Church of God Covenant

We've been studying The Church of God Covenant Word Study by Larry Walters, Sr. in BTI and I make up little study sheets to help explain things. This is part of the lesson last month and I have the study sheet that explains the entire book of lessons saved up. If you ever want any of this OR would like me to help you format a study / work sheet for a lesson you need...just let me know...I'll be happy to. I love stuff like that. (of course, the no trespassing sign is a joke :P )






3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

All three are very good. I may take you up on worksheets sometime down the road.

Ya wanna come visit while Lilli is here?

Tammy Washburn said...

If I did, I'd never get to hold her! Granna trumps aunti.

Momma Tammi said...

I would share! Just ask your sister!