Mike was asked to take up the offering and he was so tired tonight that he unknowingly asked the blessing over the food.
Fortunately for me...I didn't hear him say it...or I might have disrupted the offering by laughing so hard. hahahhaahahaha!
After church, they started picking on him and he didn't know why...until they told him what he did. Ha!
2 comments:
Bless his heart. LOL!!
When I was a kid we had this guy who ALWAYS would fall asleep in church. One day, in the middle of the sermon, the guy next to the chronic sleeped elbowed him and said, "Hey! They just asked you to dismiss in prayer!" So he did. HA!
Poor Mike....but what a great story to blog about! :) :)
That reminds me of the story Bro. Dale or Sis. Carol told us about being in conference and Bro. Dale being really tired and saying "I second that emotion"
Post a Comment