I got my Father's Day present EARLY!


pix of our regular 17"laptop along side the new mini & I-phone.

Mr. I-phone must have been feeling guilty. ;) :)

So we went and purchased the Net Book (mini-laptop) that I have been wanting. This will end our struggle over sharing the 17 inch laptop every evening.

The mini is much lighter and fits in my regular purse...so it's easier to take on trip, and I can take it to church to teach with. Well, any excuse will do! Ha!

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I haven't got my Father's Day gift yet, but Brother Smith got a new La-Z-Boy for Mother's Day. *rolling eyes* I understand "the cards are in the mail" but other than that I got phone calls from my son, my daughter and my "adopted" daughter, and all the ladies at church got a little framed picture from the children's church kids and a hankie from the local church. So I wasn't completely giftless.

Vicki Smith said...

Oh, and congratulations on your Net Book. My husband's been eyeing those things. It wouldn't surprise me for him to show up with one sometime. I can't complain about him not getting me anything for Mother's Day. He's too good to me all the time.

Tammy Washburn said...

Ha! My employer said he got power tools for Mom's Day. WHAT's going on here! All these men getting presents now...must be sales are something.

Technically I bought my own lap top for myself. Mother's Day was just an excuse. ;) :)