Ever Notice...

...That those personalities who require the most patience....never seems to have patience with anyone else?

...That those personalities who require the most forgiveness...never seems to extend forgiveness to anyone else?

...That those personalities who require the most love...and demands the most respect...never seems to love and respect anyone else?


What do you do with these wonderful personalities we all come in contact with?


Have patience with them.


Forgive them.


Yes...Love them.


Respect them?
Well...Respect is earned... But there's always hope. ;):) :)

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

You do all of that and then allow them to smooth the rough edges off of your personality so that you will be a beautiful diamond rather than an ugly lump of coal!

Tammy Washburn said...

I said, "come in contact with"...not live with!

I'm for having patience, forgiveness, love....and then possible avoidance if at all possible. Hahahahahahhahahaha!

If avoidance is not possible...then yes, patience, forgiveness, and love will smooth out all our (and their's hopefully) rough edges.

hahahahahha!

Tammy Washburn said...

BTW, I wasn't talking about anyone I hang out with or go to church with....

just a RETRObate ;) :) that shows up occasionally.

Yes, I know how to spell it...it's an inside joke.

Emily W said...

Hahaha, I get the joke! :)