AL Convention

Absolutely Glorious State Convention!!!
Words can't describe right now all that happened.
Fantastic Preaching. The Holy Ghost just swept through every service.
I'll share soon what happened during the healing line. I need a little time to pray and digest it all.
Enjoyed visiting with Sis. Smith and Sis. Bishop some between services.
It's going to be a Glorious Assembly!

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

The Convention was a tremendous blessing to us! My son-in-law was SUPPOSED to have been the Guest Speaker. His loss was our gain! :-D

Tammy Washburn said...

We are so glad you came. Actually, we were HOPING that if your son-in-law did get to come that you would have come anyway.

Because we would have told him to bring something from your grandkids that could only be hand delivered! HA!

I will try to remember some of the details of the rest of the convention...I may have to get the DVD and watch it again....because right now, I'm just trying to grasp what happened to me.