I know it's not time for us "local" people to go to the Assembly yet. But, I will be getting ready, cleaning house, getting haircuts, last minute clothes, etc. this weekend. My parents will be arriving on Tuesday and we'll spend the evenings visiting (I still work during the day) and then we'll head out the next week.
So see ya'll there!
4 comments:
Give everyone hugs for us since we won't be able to do it ourselves. Love ya!
I will. We'll miss ya'll ALOT!
But watch us on the internet. Our Church Wed. afternoon, SS. Session. Me on Friday night, Evangelism session.
Do you want me to wave??? :)
Ha!
I'll be sure to watch and of course, you really ought to wave, right? ~hee hee~ I'm just kidding...your Mom might not want me corrupting you like that. ~giggle~
I'll see what I can do! ha!
Post a Comment