A place for thots to land.
Ha! That's EXACTLY what we've had around here! ;-) And it sounds like your husband gets about the same amount of sympathy as my crew does. Ha!
haha!He's just sick enuf to be grumpy". Lessons #1: Don't be grumpy with your caretaker. ;p
You better be nice, because you never know when you'll need to be the one taken care of. ~smile~
hahahahaha!Have you ever met "Mr. I don't know how to boil water?" :) ;):)
I'm just picking on my hubby! :) He reads my blog too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha! That's EXACTLY what we've had around here! ;-) And it sounds like your husband gets about the same amount of sympathy as my crew does. Ha!
haha!
He's just sick enuf to be
grumpy".
Lessons #1: Don't be grumpy with your caretaker. ;p
You better be nice, because you never know when you'll need to be the one taken care of. ~smile~
hahahahaha!
Have you ever met "Mr. I don't know how to boil water?" :) ;):)
I'm just picking on my hubby! :) He reads my blog too.
Post a Comment