Pray for my cousin. She has a virus with flu like symptoms. Doc says it's not swine flu. She's real sick and her husband has to go to work....and she needs me to come over and help take care of her. Which means, I could be exposed, so I will probably miss church tomorrow.
So pray for her to get quickly better and for me not to get sick.
Thanks.
2 comments:
Mark 16:17-18 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
I share these scriptures to remind you that God's people can be immune to germs, diseases and "deadly things" when we go in Jesus' name. That's not to say we have something spiritually amiss when we become sick, it's just an encouragement to trust the Lord to protect you and enable you to minister to the sick. --God be with you.
I agree. That's the scripture I'm hanging my hat on! Thanks!
Post a Comment