Trial Deacon

My husband, Mike, was set forward as a trial Deacon tonight.
I'm very proud of him.



and the answer to your next question is...... ;)




yes. :P

11 comments:

Jared Nolen said...

i musta missed something ..

Momma Tammi said...

So happy for Mike! He'll be a great Deacon. I'm like Jared, I missed the question. ;)

Tammy Washburn said...

Well, that proves that both of you are very sweet.

because the next question usually is........


What! You got your wife under subjection!?

Ha!

Tammy Washburn said...

or is that "submission" ??

I should look that up. :P

hahhahhaha!

Vicki Smith said...

If this were a Jeopardy show, NONE of the contestants would have figured out the question. ;-) I'm glad you gave us the "answer" of what the question was! And I'm glad to hear Brother Mike has his wife under subjection and/or submission. If you find out there's any difference in the two, let us know.
Really, I praise God for what He's doing in TCOG and for so many of our people desiring to give more and MORE of themselves to God. May we never cease to surrender all to Jesus.

Tammy Washburn said...

Well, that's usually the joke 'round these parts.

They pick on me a lot around here....and I'm only guilty of less than half of what they say. hahahaha!

I told Mike that we have to be "grave" now...so quit picking on me in the pulpit! :p

I don't know if Bro. Mike HAS his wife under "whichever one of those are appropriate"....but his wife tries to voluntarily PLACE herself there. Ha!

Oh well...I'm sure the Lord will help us figure those things out.

Netty said...

Hmm... That's why I like being an Evangelist's wife, because only the Bishop's wives and deacon's wives have to behave! We evangelist wives can do whatever we want to! LOL!:0)

Tammy Washburn said...

Uh-Oh! Net! I'm not touching that one with a ten foot pole! hahahahaha!

Netty said...

Because now you have to behave! :P

Tammy Washburn said...

So what does it mean for Mike when I get my Evangelist license???? Ha!

Netty said...

Well he's a trial Deacon now, so unfortunately, he has to be good too!Ha!