This is a Southern Georgia Snowman.
I know it looks like we're really hooked on taking pix of ourselves.....but we hardly ever take professional pix (never have the time)....so my mamma wants some new pix of us. So here ya go Mom! (however, if we knew about all the pix opportunities we would have dressed better...but we were dressed for the rain and the cold!)
Crop my shiny tennis shoes out of this one Mom.
3 comments:
I meant to mention to you yesterday that I liked the new picture at the top of your blog. All the pictures of you guys are really cute.
I would love all the flowers, but I can just imagine my husbands horror at the prospect of spending much time looking at FLOWERS. Maybe Callaway Gardens is a place I'd need to visit with Sister Bishop instead. No, maybe not. She's at the complete opposite of the pole--we'd NEVER get out of there! HA!
Thanks! There is horse back riding places close by and I haven't shown you the pictures of FDR's Little White House yet.
However, Mike said that the gardens were good for ONE trip. Hahahahhaha!
Post a Comment