Forgiveness and Brain Cells....

No one on their death bed ever says, "I wish I had held that hurt longer." I believe we will all say, "I wish I had loved and forgiven more."

Every hurt that we keep steals valuable space in our hearts that God could fill with His love.
-----------

Changing the subject.....:)


Last Sunday I went to church without my purse, my Bible or my SS book and I didn't even realize it until after SS started! All I had in my hands were my car keys and I wasn't even driving that morning!!! Some important brain cells must have died and I wasn't invited to the funeral!


Found on Facebook:

I'm having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

That last line is such a mirror of most of my days! ;-)

Vicki Smith said...

HA! LOVE that last line! Too funny! I think I've experienced that same thing, but I can't remember for sure. ;-)
Too funny about you going to church with only your car keys. You must have experienced one of those dreaded M&M moments. ;-)
And I so agree with the forgiveness stuff, too. I don't want to harbor any ill will or unforgiveness in my heart at ALL! I want to be able to sing with my whole heart, "Lord, I'm AVAILABLE to You; my will I give to You--I'll do what You say do, use me, Lord, to show someone the way and enable me to say, 'My storage is empty, and I am available to You.'" May the storage room in my heart be EMPTY--especially of unforgiven hurts or resentment--so that space may be used for the Lord's glory! AMEN!

Tammy Washburn said...

What's a M&M moment? :) (I may can guess.)

I think the car key thing is because I have been in constant low grade pain since before BTI for one thing or another (kidney, back, hip, knee) and currently have bronchitis and can't breath! I got no oxygen going to the brain!!!