I know hard times fall on the just and the unjust...but ever notice that those who argue against tithing are usually chronically under-employed, sickly, and always has something broken down? Just sayin'. :-P
Why, Sister Tammy, that's why they "can't afford" to tithe! They have NO $$$ to spare. They haven't figured out that tithing is part of what guarantees the Lord's blessings and provision, so they continually struggle financially, not to mention being spiritually bankrupt and unfit for the kingdom of heaven. So sad. Tithing doesn't make one automatically wealthy or financially prosperous, but it DOES qualify one for God's favor and His provision. Sounds like an easy choice to me!
It IS an easy choice and I do so willingly and cheerfully!
I have found though, that I can't afford NOT to tithe. When we wanted to get out of debt, the first thing we did was to start paying God more in offerings. (we already tithed.) He in turn supplied us even more in blessings.
2 comments:
Why, Sister Tammy, that's why they "can't afford" to tithe! They have NO $$$ to spare. They haven't figured out that tithing is part of what guarantees the Lord's blessings and provision, so they continually struggle financially, not to mention being spiritually bankrupt and unfit for the kingdom of heaven. So sad. Tithing doesn't make one automatically wealthy or financially prosperous, but it DOES qualify one for God's favor and His provision. Sounds like an easy choice to me!
It IS an easy choice and I do so willingly and cheerfully!
I have found though, that I can't afford NOT to tithe. When we wanted to get out of debt, the first thing we did was to start paying God more in offerings. (we already tithed.) He in turn supplied us even more in blessings.
WELCOME HOME SISTER SMITH!!!!
Post a Comment