Have to cut and paste links into address bar...
For Sis. Smith:
http://picasaweb.google.com/102110255980568441789/SmithS?feat=directlink
OTHER COLORADO TRIP PIX:
Going up Pikes Peak and at the top!
http://picasaweb.google.com/102110255980568441789/PikesPeak?feat=directlink
Going down Pikes' Peak in train and Garden of the Gods
http://picasaweb.google.com/102110255980568441789/PikesPeakAndGardenOfTheGods?feat=directlink
Garden of the Gods
http://picasaweb.google.com/102110255980568441789/ColoradoSpringsCOGardenOfTheGods?feat=directlink
Royal Gorge:
http://picasaweb.google.com/102110255980568441789/RoyalGorge?feat=directlink
3 comments:
I looked at every last glorious picture. *sigh* They make me happy and achy all at the same time. I can never get over those skies. WONDROUS skies! And wide open spaces. Wow. You guys got some fabulous shots. Your Royal Gorge shots are incredible. The various shots with reflections in them are neat; i.e., the ones with Brother Mike in the train window and the ones with the church flag reflecting in the windshield of the car. Neat. And, of course, my Abbie Girl is way too adorable! Thanks for posting all these great pictures of my old "home."
Funny thing, I didn't know I got those reflections until today! Those were accidental. I had brought a church flag and set it on our dashboard on this trip and didn't realize it reflected. How cool!
Your Abbie girl is so funny. I ordered an appetizer which came with 3 small bowls of dip (queso, salsa, & artichoke) to share with everyone. When they arrived...Abbie leaned over and asked me, "Sis. Washburn, how many dips do you NEED!" LOL!!
Post a Comment