Blessings

I feel so much better today! Praise the Lord! Even after hitting the pavement last night, I am doing well and was able to enjoy this beautiful day. Everybody commented how much better I seem and I agree. I couldn't walk or go to church on Thursday night and then on Friday night it was difficult to move and I felt like I was all slumped over. After I was prayed for on Friday, I went home and slept sound for the first time in over a week. Today, I am my usual running around self (and was able to stay on my feet and not on the floor! Such a drama queen!)

Our revival with Bro. Smith has been great and we were blessed with a good church message today! Afterward, we had a great fellowship dinner. It was a perfect spring day today!

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I'm glad you're feeling so much better!
We really enjoyed our time in Bessemer--we always do. I really wish we could say there were numerous "experiences." I know there were individuals who attended who needed the Lord, but who declined to accept the invitation. My heart breaks for them. Meanwhile, for their own good, I pray they are miserable and can find no peace or happiness in the least until they surrender to God. I never pray "good things" for sinners. It just seems if things are going well for the sinner and they're happy, why would they feel the need to call on God?
We made it home at about 7:00 tonight. The trailer is unloaded and safely tucked under its carport.

Tammy Washburn said...

I'm glad you made it home safely. We so enjoyed having ya'll here as always and hope we see even more of you as we hold your grandchildren hostage in Bessemer. :)

I agree. It's hard to see those who need the Lord resist His call. But we pray that a seed has been planted and will be watered and and harvested in the future.

I can say the revival blessed me. Not only in my healing, but in a burden that I have been carrying for a while. The devil really battled this revival it seems with sickness and stuff, but God always wins.