I have a severe case of bronchitis this week, so I'm stuck in the house. I can't even talk without coughing which is highly, highly irritating to me and to everyone that hears me. Our church building makes it even worse because of my regular allergy problems. (I always cough at church.) Boss told me to stay home rest of week to recoup. Keep praying for me.
I bought a Shark Vac / Steam for my birthday. (I did it...no, Mike did not give me a vacume for my b-day. Ha!) I LOVE IT!!! I finally feel that my floors, especially my bathroom floor are clean and sanitized!! I wish it was slightly lighter for my back, but it's no heavier than a regular vacume cleaner. I bought mine at Sam's so I didn't get the hand-held like on the t.v. special, but I think Target had the same price as Sam's. My co-worker said her's only lasted a year, but this came from a woman who had a 5000 square foot house where the entire main floor was hard wood and tile. In my space comparison, I suppose mine will last 5 YEARS! Ha!
My doors were installed (except the basement - ran out of time. Was supposed to get today, but it's raining.) and I LOVE them too! Now we need to get our new siding so people won't say, "oh such pretty doors on such a plain ole house! When we re-did our front porch (made it smaller than the original, it messed up the original cedar siding) But it all has to come in baby steps because of money and time.
1 comment:
Boy, do I understand the "baby step" remodeling plan. I'm intimately acquainted with that situation.
Isn't it funny how the birthday presents you get excited about when you're young are WAY different than the ones that make you happy decades later. HA!
So sorry you're sick. You've got to get HEALED!
Post a Comment