Just so you know... if you EVER happen to find a peacock made out of porcelain or some such hideous thing... I will NOT keep it in my foyer. It will be buried in a different manner than the others, but buried nonetheless.
You're not nice.
As if I don't see ENOUGH peacocks all day long, now I see them all over my computer screen when I get home at night. Thanks a lot!
hahahahahaha! It's halloween...Peacocks are the only thing you can be haunted with! Now, you got me on the search for a porceline peacock. You find me a porceline poodle and we'll have a burial ceremony! LOL!
Ooooooooooh, is that them, or is this a look-alike paper? How does one decorate around that??? I only do forms of "country" decor and peacocks just aren't country.
Her wallpaper is worse...yellow and green... and it is EVERYWHERE!!! All over a huge foyer and two stories of peacocks up the stairwell...way up high...surrounding you, above and below. Tragic. Just tragic. Enough to make someone go crazy! hahahahhaha! LOL!
4 comments:
Just so you know... if you EVER happen to find a peacock made out of porcelain or some such hideous thing... I will NOT keep it in my foyer. It will be buried in a different manner than the others, but buried nonetheless.
You're not nice.
As if I don't see ENOUGH peacocks all day long, now I see them all over my computer screen when I get home at night. Thanks a lot!
;-)
hahahahahaha! It's halloween...Peacocks are the only thing you can be haunted with! Now, you got me on the search for a porceline peacock. You find me a porceline poodle and we'll have a burial ceremony! LOL!
Ooooooooooh, is that them, or is this a look-alike paper? How does one decorate around that??? I only do forms of "country" decor and peacocks just aren't country.
Her wallpaper is worse...yellow and green... and it is EVERYWHERE!!! All over a huge foyer and two stories of peacocks up the stairwell...way up high...surrounding you, above and below. Tragic. Just tragic. Enough to make someone go crazy! hahahahhaha! LOL!
Post a Comment