Alaena's Graduation

Congratulations to Alaena for receiving her Bachelor's Degree in Sign Language Interpretation. She graduates Monday, April 30 at Tennessee Temple University.



6 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Awwwwwww!!!! So cute.
Congratulations to Alaena.
Grandma McGriff graduated earlier today. --We have a guest room ready for you if you'd like to stay here this weekend.

Tammy Washburn said...

Thanks! We'll need to stay in Chattanooga to be closer to the university on Monday AM, but we will be at the viewing on Sunday.

Pray for Mom & Dad (and also his brother & sister/law), they will be travelling tomorrow from Texas.

Vicki Smith said...

Your folks would be welcome to stay here, but we don't have any downstairs bedrooms, so it's not a possiblity, right? If they can do the stairs they're welcome to stay with us.

Tammy Washburn said...

I'll let Mom know. They would enjoy staying with you (as would I), but the stairs are probably a big issue with Dad right now.

Thank you for your offer. We really do appreciate your love and kindness. One of these days, I'll take you up on it! Logistics are just in the way right now. It's impossible to be two places at one time!

I'm typing this half blind at the moment, I hope everything reads right!

cokelady said...

That is the cutest picture ever. :-)

I'll pray for everyone to be safe while traveling.

Haven't found your glasses, hu? ;-)

Tammy Washburn said...

Alaena is a cutie pie in that pix...but did you see that skinny brunette standing behind her!! Ha!