Hope you had a nice Mother's Day. After church we grabbed a bite to eat and came home and I went straight to bed. I worked too hard last week and was dead on my feet. After a good nap we spent the rest of the afternoon/evening with our "family" as our pastor directed. However, it would have been nice if there had been more than just the 2 of us.
2 comments:
Hope you had a nice Mother's Day. After church we grabbed a bite to eat and came home and I went straight to bed. I worked too hard last week and was dead on my feet. After a good nap we spent the rest of the afternoon/evening with our "family" as our pastor directed. However, it would have been nice if there had been more than just the 2 of us.
The kids took me out to eat. I tried a nap but couldnt sleep. Later we checked with rossville to see if they were having church but not either
Post a Comment