Dear Dad...

Dear Dad,


For we walk by faith, not by sight:  (2Co 5:7 KJV)

I may not exactly know how very hard it is on you to lose your eye sight.  Besides the every day trials of mobility, function and independence, I imagine losing your ability to see the faces of your loved ones, read God’s word and creating helps for The Church of God are very disappointing for you.  I pray with all my might that God will miraculously restore your vision. 

However, one thing I am assured of is that your spiritual vision and faith in God have never depended upon your earthly sight.

Your favorite scripture captures it best:   “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report.” (Heb 11:1-2 KJV)

You have obtained a good report. 

I love you Dad,
Happy Father's Day
Love
Tammy

No comments: