A place for thots to land.
Will be praying, and trusting God.
We will be praying for him. He is a true blessing.
I just saw this--I will pray for him as well.
Dad still sick. Mom sick. Heather & Jeremy Adams' 4 week old baby sick in Beaumont hospital with fever. Mom is taking care of two oldest: Lillian and ClintonTwana landed in Calgary, CA sick.Megan has to work. Pray for these miserable people.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Will be praying, and trusting God.
We will be praying for him. He is a true blessing.
I just saw this--I will pray for him as well.
Dad still sick.
Mom sick.
Heather & Jeremy Adams' 4 week old baby sick in Beaumont hospital with fever.
Mom is taking care of two oldest: Lillian and Clinton
Twana landed in Calgary, CA sick.
Megan has to work.
Pray for these miserable people.
Post a Comment