6 more days...
Alaena came and rescued me this weekend. I just couldn't get everything under control around here! She came and cleaned my kitchen, bathrooms, floors, washed clothes...while I concentrated on getting all the clothes sorted, packed, tossed, or sent to the thrift store. Also...Friday night I attended some of Kody's Graduation party, went out to eat Mexican Food with Lae and picked up a suitcase at Tuesday Morning, visited my Bro. in law the Hospital on Sunday morning, church on Sunday night, and BBQ at my cousin's house on Monday. It was in between all that that we cleaned and packed. I'm supposed to get the rest done this week. Hope so! My plans are to finish up my job by Thursday. My replacement is very quick and is getting it all, but we just have a lot to cover. I'm hoping to visit BTI for weekend services and then to Bessemer SS. I will board the plane Monday afternoon and see my hubby Monday night!!!!! He's got me a new car (sold our Honda in AL), a new apartment(can't live in an extended stay hotel for long)to tempt me to Arizona. ;-) Least that's what he claims anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment