God is More Than Able!
I heard this song at BTI last year. I believed it then and I still believe it now. God is more than able to finish the work he has started!
One year ago today, my Dad went completely blind, completely in the dark and it has been very, very hard on him. This past month and especially this past week and this Sunday, he has had pains and problems with his heart.
Today, while Mom had to take her car to be repaired after somebody rear ended her last week (hit and run)...He was alone in the house, sitting in his chair. Dad said, he suddenly noticed a light. He said he could make out the shape and shadows of a lamp and the patio doors. Looking outside he could see the shape of the pool pump house and the BLUE shadow of the pool water. Then he could make out the shape & shadows of the arches in the house and could see his shadow in the mirror in his bedroom.
Praise God! God is MORE THAN ABLE to finish the work!
Rom 4:20-21 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; (21) And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AMEN!!! We serve a God of MIRACLES! He's the greatest Physician this world's ever known! What an honor and privilege to be called one of His own!!!
WONDERFUL testimony! "Do you believe in miracles?" Why, YES! YES, I DO!!!
Dad says he can see colors on the T.V. today. And he can see where Mom's mouth, nose and eyes are even tho' her face isn't clear yet. He also saw a car pass on the road which is an acre away.
He says that his right eye has been completely blind for 7 years and his right eye had been extremely blurred until it went completely blind a year ago.
His oldest great granddaughter Lillian is four years old and he has never seen her face clearly, just a blur. He says his side isnt' hurting today.
Make that his left eye was extremely blurred for all that time.
Megan's co-worker told her that "maybe he wasn't blind at all". LOL! Oh well...some people just can't believe, no matter the evidence.
I was soooooo blessed to read through all of this--again. :-) Your Dad is SUCH a blessing to me. I soooooo appreciate his desire to trust God no matter what and it's makes my heart rejoice to hear this good, exciting news about what God is doing! I LOVE IT! :-)
Post a Comment