Starting our new life

After a long trip I made it to Phoenix and mike greeted me at the airport with a huge smile, pink roses and chocolate. After the "appropriate greeting" :-) we had to get our luggage. I brought two 50 pound suitcases, a carry on and a personal bag for the computers. I tried to pack everything we would immediately need and then shipped 2 boxes thru UPS. I got to see the new car which I love and toured the new apartment. Mike has worked real hard to get everything set up for me and it is all great. The apartment is nice and clean and roomy. We're going to like it here. I'll take some pix later although, It is basically empty for now. However all our suitcases have exploded all over the house so I will be spending my morning organizing. Made breakfast for mike. He had eggs but no frying pan yet so I figured how to make scrambled cheese eggs on a paper plate in the microwave with ham. He said he didn't think about coking eggs in micro...I told him that's why he needs his wife. :) BTW.it was 110 degrees yesterday and still 100 degrees when I landed at 9:00 pm az time. We have no clue what God has in store for us next but it is an exciting ride so far!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I am going to LOVE reading all about your new life. :-) It's so exciting to leave everything familiar behind and start brand new in a new place with new people and situations. A little scary or unnerving sometimes (!), but exciting. I'm so glad you and that mushy husband of yours are finally together again. And to think, originally you guys were expecting to be apart for two or three full months. You never would have made it, you sorry saps! HA!

Tammy Washburn said...

Lol We would not have made it for three months

We are sorry saps. But at least we're sorry saps together now. Ha,bb