Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there: And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
11 comments:
During Wed. night VLB service this scripture was read out loud. It made me cry. This is a truly grand scripture. It is good to read, but I believe it was written to be heard. Only God can write the living Word. Man cannot attain this perfection of thought all by himself.
Beautiful scripture and gorgeous photos! They HAVE to be from the west! They look like home to me. ;-)
Sister Tammy, please tell your treasurer thanks for sending us the DVD of the service on October 22. I've made some copies and sent them to some friends/family that I felt like would be blessed. I haven't watched the sermon yet (no time yet), but I did watch the Gleaners march around collection the offering. HOW CUTE!
Sister Tammy - I love these scriptures that you put up. It's another good thing to start my day with.
Sis. Smith,
I will tell him tonight at Revival. Our clerk/treasurer (like all of us) believes that EVERYONE should have a copy of that message! The Gleaner Band Train is how our Gleaners raise $$ for Free Literature. Have a wonderful day!
Tammy
Sis. Nowling,
The last picture was taken by our friends on their Alaskan trip, but may have been taken in Canada. I think it may be Mt. McKinnely??
Yep, I went back and check, Banf Ntl. Park, Canada.
Sis. Smith,
You know our evangelist this weekend. Tim Cox from VA.
Praise the Lord! for those scriptures! The pictures are awesome too!
I love the pictures.
I love the pictures.
The pictures illustrate the scripture beautifully.
Post a Comment