Optical Illusion - You & Me



At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in ME, and I in YOU.

Abide in ME, and I in YOU. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in ME.

If ye abide in ME,
and my words abide in YOU,
ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto YOU.

He that heareth YOU heareth ME; and he that despiseth YOU despiseth ME;
and he that despiseth ME despiseth him that sent ME.

These things I have spoken unto YOU, that in ME ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation:
but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto YOU:
as my Father hath sent ME, even so send I YOU.

Scriptures taken from: John 14:20, John 15:4, 7, John 16:33, John 20:21

6 comments:

Tammy Washburn said...

Can ya'll see the optical illusion with the YOU inside the ME? This reminded me of these scriptures. I thought this picture and the one with the Body of Christ were really neat!

Sister Charity said...

Sister Tammy. That's a really neat picture. Did you pick the scriptures after you found the picture or did you find a picture to fit the scriptures?

Tammy Washburn said...

Someone sent me a set of optical illusions by email and I liked the picture and then tried to figure out how to use it. At first I thought of comparing it to the unity of believers as in "You and Me" need each other, but then I read these scriptures and I thought they illustrated these scriptures perfectly.

Momma Tammi said...

I missed the optical illusion the first three times. Glad you mentioned it! ~grin~ We really do need one another. Thanks again for all the encouragement that you sent my way!

Tammy Washburn said...

Sis. Tammi,
You have encouraged me more than you realize and I'm glad I could send a little back to you. Enjoy that snow and set aside some time to enjoy that soup, blanket and a good movie!

Momma Tammi said...

I did enjoy the soup and I snuggled up with my cat. Sasha is almost as good as a blanket. ~smile~