Ha!



I'm exhausted, exhausted dreadfully exhausted

You have no idea how tired I am.

Weary, weary shockingly weary

Much, much too weary to blog.


(special apologies to Veggie Tales)


Will give a report on AL Ladies Day in a day or so. :)

3 comments:

Crazy Girl said...

That cat is soooo cute! Sis. Tammy did an awesome job. Ladies Day was great! You decorated beautifully and worked really hard. You have the right to be exhausted. Rest, rest, rest. You deserve it.

Momma Tammi said...

Aw...come on...I still have to unpack and settle in, but I'm here...I want to hear about Ladies' Day!!!! ~giggle~ Okay...I'll give you a day or so to rest up...but I really am looking forward to hearing all about it.

Tammy Washburn said...

Thanks Krystal! I have and am resting. I came home from work yesterday at 5:30 and went straight to bed and slept to 8:00pm and then back to bed at 11:00pm. I'm still tired.

Momma Tammi: I'll try to post real soon. There was a wonderful spirit all day and the speakers were wonderful!