I did a devotional about how "if we just turn over our hearts and minds to God, He will show us a better way" using this shirt folding trick at LAST years Ladies Day.
Shirt Folding video moved to sidebar of this blog.
Oh, my goodness! That is WILD! If she just wasn't speaking in other tongues I'd catch on. :-) Have you got this technique figured out? Can you really do it?
Whoa! I only picked up a couple words of what she said...but...I don't think that I could ever fold a shirt like that. No wonder their endcaps were always so neat! WOW!
Turn off the sound and watch real close. The trick: As you pinch the chest area (through both layers), you take the shoulder and bring it to the bottom and hold. THEN you pull the chest fabric out in one quick movement and pull tight while hanging on the top and bottom. Then fold and lay flat. That should do it!
Sounds Greek to me! I am the kind that has to read the directions, watch it being done while attempting to do it at the same time and there are just some things that my coordination will not allow! Driving a stick shift and folding like that are probably the top two things. ~hee hee~ Thanks for trying to explain it though.
Ha! Here's two sites with written directions and pictures. You know your life will never be COMPLETE until you can fold a t-shirt! :) :) (I know how to do it....ask me if I do???...only in the store when I've messed up a whole display trying to find my size!)
7 comments:
Oh, my goodness! That is WILD! If she just wasn't speaking in other tongues I'd catch on. :-) Have you got this technique figured out? Can you really do it?
Yes! I sure can. It's very easy once you do it once.
Oh yeah, Darla can do it. Get her to show you.
Whoa! I only picked up a couple words of what she said...but...I don't think that I could ever fold a shirt like that. No wonder their endcaps were always so neat! WOW!
Turn off the sound and watch real close. The trick: As you pinch the chest area (through both layers), you take the shoulder and bring it to the bottom and hold. THEN you pull the chest fabric out in one quick movement and pull tight while hanging on the top and bottom. Then fold and lay flat.
That should do it!
Sounds Greek to me! I am the kind that has to read the directions, watch it being done while attempting to do it at the same time and there are just some things that my coordination will not allow! Driving a stick shift and folding like that are probably the top two things. ~hee hee~ Thanks for trying to explain it though.
Ha! Here's two sites with written directions and pictures. You know your life will never be COMPLETE until you can fold a t-shirt! :) :) (I know how to do it....ask me if I do???...only in the store when I've messed up a whole display trying to find my size!)
http://www.akuaku.org/archives/2004/05/art_of_tshirt_f.shtml
http://readymademag.com/feature_14_foldem.php (scroll down)
Post a Comment