So what's in your wallet? I mean Brain?

I told Haley that I am writing a State Convention talk now about the 10 Foolish/Wise Virgins in a way I've never heard before myself. Ya'll pray for that!

I'm having to teach most all the Ladies SS Lessons this quarter.

I also want to write a lesson on the Proverbs 31 Woman, how she represents foremost The Church of God, The Bride of Christ. Still pondering that one for now.....which may tie in with another complicated lesson of the Tabernacle and The Bride/New Jersusalem in Revelations. Hmmmm, We'll see. This one may take a while.

I also want to write a lesson on "Cold, Hot, Lukewarm" that I've never heard preached that way before either.

AND I would like to try my hand at writing SS. Lessons, whether they're accepted or not. At least I can say I tried.

I've requested for some of my "jobs" to be appointed to others...we'll see :)... and even requested to help out in other areas locally. I really enjoy being an assistant. "You come up with the vision and I'll help you make it come to pass!" How's that for a slogan. Ha!

So this, along with my regular life of wife, mother, secretary, is whats tumbling around in my little gray headed brain for now. We'll see if any of it gets accomplished, but at least I wrote them down and told somebody about them.

What's in your Wallet....I mean brain?

5 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Go for it! Especially the Sunday School material!

Pam said...

I'm with Sister Smith I say go for it. I always love reading your blogs they are so uplifting. I really like the last one with the playdoh. I was telling my husband about it and he said wow that is a really good illustration. He is all about object lessons. Keep up the good work. God bless you.

Tammy Washburn said...

Thanks for the encouragement ya'll. If I do AND they are accepted, I might request that my name is not printed in the inside cover though!!!! But I'm going to have to pray for INSPIRATION and the TIME.

Sis. Pam: Tell your husband that there are lots of object lessons on my KidZone Forum. It's not all for kids! (I think I need to change the name.) AND ya'll can post ideas yourself.

Momma Tammi said...

I want copies of all the finished product. ~hee hee~ If this is what God wants you to be doing...He'll make sure that you have the time. So make sure you have everything ready to start writing! ~giggle~

Tammy Washburn said...

Have you ever dreamed all night long about writing something? I think I wrote 13 lessons the other night!!! Now, if ONLY I could remember what I wrote!