How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God!
therefore the children of men put their trust
under the shadow of thy wings.
They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house;
and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee;
and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
Psa 36:7 -10

8 comments:

Kasey said...

amen, amen!

Vicki Smith said...

What a GORGEOUS picture! Is that computer generated, or is it for real?

Vic said...

Sis Tammy,

I still haven't heard anything back from you regarding any ladies from your area for the Parade of Nations...I still need 22 more ladies...School schedules has been my biggest hurdle...If I don't get these filled pretty soon, we are going to open up more ages probably all VLB ages...HELP...

Christian young ladies willing to wear as close to ankle length white attire, flat white shoes/slippers/barefoot and short white gloves...

Thanks...

Vic said...

Thursday lunch break for practice for the Parade which will be Thursday evening...

Tammy Washburn said...

Sis. Vicky,
I have three girls so far and the other two are finally back home in the state for me to call tonight.

We have finalized:
Alaena Washburn
Hannah Womack
Sarah Womack

I am trying to get hold of:
Tori O'Dell (just moved to state)
Haley Mason

Tammy Washburn said...

Someone just told me that Megan Deitz may be old enough. I'll call them tonight too! I thought she was too young.

Tam said...

Beautiful picture....looks peaceful. Thank God for His Peace that passeth ALL understanding.

Vic said...

I also was told about 2 girls from Kimberly Dennard and Allegra Cox...You would know more about than I...Thanks so much for all your hard work I truly appreciate it soooo much...