God worked a miracle at Zion Hill on Sunday morning. Sister Arlene McGriff (my dad's mother & my grandmother) was in her wheel chair in the back just speaking in tongues and carrying on and getting a real blessing. Different ones came up for prayer... Next thing we know, Sister McGriff is standing there in the second pew. Brother Carter said, "How'd you get up here? Did you walk up here?" PRAISE THE LORD! Tonight Brother Carter said that they followed the McGriffs to Golden Corral after this morning's service and Sister McGriff walked into the restaurant instead of being wheeled in.Praise The Lord! I know that was a great witness to all the waitresses & staff at The Golden Corral. They just pamper Grandmother and Grandad when they are there. I guess they were surprised to see her walk in! Sis. McGriff has been healed before (when I was a small child) from being bedridden & wheelchair. Get her to tell you her testimony. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Prayer Requests:
1. Pray for Alaena. This is her first day on her new job.
2. Help! I've been appointed as a local Band Leader! I've never done that before. (I guess I have to start paying attention to what my husband says as State ABM (if he still has the appointment next year. Ha!)
3 comments:
God really blessed your Grandmother the Sunday before the Assembly started and she walked with assistance. So glad to hear that God is working and that she was able to walk into Golden Corral.
You'll do fine wherever God places you. Remember, He doesn't call the equipped, He equips those that He calls. *wink* Remind me of that sometime, 'kay. ~grin~
Well, I was kind of trying to get released from some other positions (wasn't successful at this :):) but my Pastor explained why and gave me "more supervisory" powers instead of just straight teaching, so I'm okay with being a Co-ordinator (isn't that a lovely word!)... So instead, I effectively got even more responsibility than I already have...in an area I'm definitely not familiar with!! :)
So for now, it's still State WMB (unless Bro. Hawkins chooses otherwise :), Gleaner Coordinator :) and Care Group Leader. Help!!!
At least Crazygirl has VLB's and Christmas & Easter plays!!! Thank GOD it's her and not me on the play part!!!!! In my opinon play's are soooo hard to do. But she is very talented in this area.
Yes, I'll remind you :) :)
Post a Comment