Dear Brother and Sister:
Greetings to you in the name of Lord and savior Jesus Christ who is coming soon.
On 12th of this month we went for outreach. God lead us 14th and 15th wonderfully and we covered four villages. 0n 17th we went another village and singing songs and distributing tracts . Some of Hindus came and threaten us to leave this village we did not care, again we are continue our preaching.
Suddenly one group came and attack us with sticks and destroy our camera and beat us. I was fall down while I’m running. My ankle was (in) pain and now I’m unable to walk and my shoulders and wrist was very (much in) pain. First I feel unhappy but I look unto Cross, how much He suffered for my sins; my strength was doubled, Praise the Lord.
We are very near for His second arrival we have to finish our work before the doors are closed for the evangelism. There is no chance in (the) future to enter to these villages.
Dear brothers and sisters from couple of years I’m urging you to pray of a gospel van. Once again I’m begging you to pray for one Gospel van for us. It is a dire need for us to preach Gospel in time in (every) nook and corner. One by one doors are closing for the evangelism. Kindly pray for India and salvation of Souls.
Pray for my health and family.
Romans 14 8. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
Once again I’m very thankful to you for your loving prayers.
Thanking you
In His service.
Bro. Paul India
No comments:
Post a Comment