Saw the weather for much of the U.S. this morning. Just let ya'll know what it's like down here. Just a light jacket or sweater....and an umbrella.
Bessemer, AL
57°F Current:Cloudy
Wind: SE at 2 mph
Humidity: 99%
Today
65° | 52°Tue
65° | 56°Wed
72° | 54°Thu
74° | 54°Fri
I love the South! :)
4 comments:
I love the south too however, when it comes to Christmas time...I would at least like to need a coat. 72 degree weather is just WRONG!
hahahahaha!
BTW: I finally did get my tree up yesterday.
Mike followed Lae to Texas and I stayed home and moved furniture from room to room...cleaned, cleaned & cleaned and put the tree up.
Not fair I protest! I'm in South carolina and it's freezing! I love the south too. I live in the south after all. (you can't get much more southern than VA I mean Richmond was the capital of the confederacy...) But unfortunately it has been acting really funny and cold the past couple of years...
Post a Comment