I didn't know you had a blog?! The pic is cute, but if you think about it those of us who have anniversaries in Dec. must be exactly what the Lord knew our men needed. What better gifts could be out there than us. Phillip and my anniversary is the 20th of Dec. It will be 16 years. Surprised that Mike and Phillip have lasted as long as they have. ;o)
4 comments:
The new pic is so awesome.
Ha! Taken off the internet from some stranger's blog!
I didn't know you had a blog?! The pic is cute, but if you think about it those of us who have anniversaries in Dec. must be exactly what the Lord knew our men needed. What better gifts could be out there than us. Phillip and my anniversary is the 20th of Dec. It will be 16 years. Surprised that Mike and Phillip have lasted as long as they have. ;o)
Yep, for about 2 or 3 years now I guess. I see you have one too. I'll come visit.
Ha! We keep them on the straight and narrow. :)
Post a Comment