14 degrees in B'ham, 9 degrees in Haleyville

I tried to back out of the driveway this morning to go to work and found out that the break lines were a little frozen...we live on a ridge and my old house didn't come with a garage. Brake pedal went to the floor and the truck barely stopped because of an a very slight incline in the driveway right before the street. I put it in park and went back in. We'll let it warm up just a bit!

We've had weather this cold before and this is the first time this has ever happened..... but come to think of it...when it has been this cold before...there was usually moisture involved that caused ice or snow...and the whole town was shut down...so we didn't drive anywhere. Fortunately this is a dry cold or the whole town would be crashing on the interstate!

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

Brrr! I'm glad that I'm not there. I think I'm done with the cold weather. It is chilly enough at 41 degrees.